Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sweets at the bakery

The other day, she and I had a fun afternoon together. I picked her up from an art class and we walked home together. Along the way, we stopped by the park near the class where she and her classmates went to play, and then we stopped off at a nice little cafe for Zvieri. I had an espresso, she had water, and we shared a small chocolate tartlet. Yum.

In the background, they were playing classical music, and Geek Girl really liked it. At one point, she leaned forward and sweetly told me, "Daddy, this music makes me remember how much I love you and Mama. All the way to Narnia and back!" Awwww...

She can be a sweetie, that's for sure.

1 comment:

  1. I miss Zvieri in Zurich and other fun places...somehow Oreos and a water just don't hit the spot like hot chocolate and Luxembourgi (sp?)...

    ReplyDelete