Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Can't go home anymore

The day after Geek Girl's last day of kindergarten, we flew out to San Diego for a long Father's Day weekend. And a farewell to my ancestral home. My parents have sold the house they lived in for the last 31 years and we were happy to be there to help with the final clearing out.

We also went to the beach as often as possible. (And a baseball game).

Daddy Geek and GG posing in front of the sea wall after a Father's Day breakfast at Brockton Villa.


GG riding a wave on a boogie board.


GG happily playing in the sand.


GG and Alice the Tiger at the coast. Yes the water really looks like that.


Note: GG was tired of being referred to as Little Geek Girl in the last blog ("but I'm a big tiger") so we have promoted her to Geek Girl in this blog. However, now when I see GG want to pronounce it Gigi, which means at some point I might revert to Geek Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment