Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Long Flight to Thailand

The plane ride to Thailand was 22 hours long, but it wasn't as boring as it could have been. On the first flight, which was 13 and a half hours long, there were screens in front of the seats that were remote control. You could watch movies and play games on them. I played a couple of games and watched Madagascar 3.  I also read a little. Here is a picture that someone took of me:


At some point Daddy and I played multi-player games against each other. He was Zeus and I was Athena.

We stopped in Japan before getting on ANOTHER long flight that was about 7 hours long to Bangkok.

When we FINALLY got to Bangkok, it was only a little past midnight Bangkok time!  There was a Christmas tree made of lights at the airport. Here is a picture of it that I took:



We got a shuttle ride to our hotel and fell asleep pretty quickly.

1 comment:

  1. You certainly are a great traveller! That is a very long trip. I could not help noticing you had a friend with you!

    ReplyDelete