Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ohio and the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Kids' Museum

Note: this is a guest post from our Geek Girl. She wrote the text and took the pictures.

I am visiting Ohio! I am staying at Hampton Inn. Here are some pictures:


the view out our window

the bed I'm sleeping in

I visited the Children's Museum in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Here are some pictures of the bird in the front:


-----------------------------------------------------

They have a special "kids only" thing where you can see the next floor up.
[Daddy called it the "anthill".]

They have an exhibit where you make a boat and then play with it in the river they made.

This is me at the birdseed part of the art exhibit.

I had fun at the museum!

P.S.: my daddy is big doofus!

[No, I'm not.]


2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I wish I could have been with you - it looks like a wonderful museum. I hope you had a chance to go up an incline plane. Write more posts, Geek Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a SUPER cool museum ya got there Geek Girl! I wannna go there!

    ReplyDelete